FTTH Project Manager
Location: Riyadh, Madinah, Makkah, Dammam
General requirements and knowledge
- University Degree in Technical Engineering, preferred in Telecommunication
- Minimum 5 years experience in Telecommunication Outside Plant project implementation
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain good customer relationship.
- PMI, IPMA or Prince 2 successfully passed training or certificate.
- Capable of using Microsoft Project.
- Complete understanding, following and controlling of all HSE aspects.
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English language. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
- Profound analyzing skills and effective soft skills.
- Knowledge in time management and goal setting.
- Responsible, strong and assertive personality, flexibility to take on new challenges.
- Independent working capability
- Good team working habits
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages and coordinates all on-site construction activities for compliance with the CPM schedule and monitors and enforces compliance with contract requirements; Implements the Project Construction Execution Plan. Directs field staff in the daily, weekly planning process.
- Managing and scheduling approved OSP Construction vendors for OSP Fiber Projects.
- Creates plan with detailed timelines for projects together with customers and Account Directors.
- Monitoring and controlling of project timelines.
- Resolves safety and quality issues with the safety and quality managers.
- Work with permitting, municipality, engineering and planning.
- Coordinating of staff, material, machineries, subcontractors of DS to ensure the keeping of timelines
- Enhancing the quality of leadership staff by applying all necessary actions, e.g. training, promotions, auditing, disciplinary actions
- Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements. Supervises work of others. Responsible for discipline and pay administration of their subordinates.
- Set project scopes and targets.
- Preparing reports of project.
- Ensures PAT documents are completed and submitted to client on time
- Optimize project costs and enhance operational margins
- Working in close cooperation with key Account Directors, Project Controller, Project managers and leadership staff in the projects
- Proactively take responsibility for self – improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovation in relevant field of expertise
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include your complete application papers (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled into a single PDF (max. 3 MB) when uploading.