Location: Madinah, Makkah
General requirements and knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, IT, Marketing, Management or similar.
- Understanding and interest in ICT/Telecom industry.
- Minimum of 3+ years proven sales experience in ICT/Telecom.
- Ability to establish and maintain good customer relationship.
- Ability to generate new business opportunities.
- Ability to work autonomously in the role with a real drive to achieve and exceed targets. You’ll make sharp decisions to make things happen.
- Ability to understand Tenders and Bidding Process, Bid Response with Financial Understanding of Proposals.
- Confident and articulate, you will be leading negotiations and engagements with internal / external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Arabic.
- Hunter mentality and ability to work independently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating new business opportunities for Detasad in the area of Telecom/ICT and building direct contacts with potential new clients.
- Conduct sales leads, identify customer requirements and achieve sales targets of strategic key accounts.
- Work strategically with management to leverage our continued growth and success to target similar customers in the Enterprise and Government sectors.
- Fully updated about all project related activities and is able to provide updates to customer.
- Observe competition activities and communicate to internal organization.
- Partnering with your customers and understanding their business needs.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the customer executive level decision-makers.
- Support the project teams in their regions at customer meetings.
- Day-to-day management of new accounts and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
- Working in close cooperation with key Account Directors, Project Controller, Project managers and leadership staff in the projects.
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include your complete application papers (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled into a single PDF (max. 3 MB) when uploading.